Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

2010 - Interview 1 - Head Hunter

If it is any comfort to (since misery loves comfort) my day sucks out the wazoo. & it's only noon.

I saw this position advertised and like a good girl- sent my resume. I admit I kinda hummed and hawed because it was thru an agency.  I really dislike the pompus bullshit and try not to go that route.  Cue desparation (unemployed for a mere 9 days and already climbing the walls) Off my resume goes - 10 minutes later I get a phone call.  "Got your resume. Looks good.  Have to meet"

Because I've been burned before by agencies, I asked this one 3x if this was a legit job. (who wants to spend their unemployed $$ to ride the disgusting train into the city to find out there never was a job).  I was told "yes and there are more jobs we can discuss".  

Two hours later- No job.  Just a resume collecting ploy. Ass.fucking.hole!  I am so mad.  What a total dog fuck waste of time.


I've had no choice but to turn to pop tarts for comfort :(

.